Little House on the Fish Farm Terms and Conditions
J and J Aquafarms is a family-operated business that strives to ensure a safe, comfortable, and memorable stay for you and subsequent guests.
To make an informed decision about staying at Little House on the Fish Farm, we have provided the following information regarding the accommodations and surrounding farm. If you have any questions before making a reservation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Little House on the Fish Farm is located on a 55 acre working farm, surrounded by other working farms with potentially hazardous equipment, terrain, and waterways. By making a reservation at Little House on the Fish Farm, you acknowledge that farms may present hazardous conditions and/or risks.
You are expected to take due precautions when walking and/or driving near the waterways, electric fences and animals and when moving across slippery and uneven grass and rocks.
Children are welcome at Little House on the Fish Farm, however parents are responsible to supervise their children at all times during their stay.
• Check-in is available after 4:00 pm. Check-out is 11:00 am.
• While accidents may occur, we reserve the right to charge guests with the cost of replacement or repair. Guests must report any breakages and/or damage to property and/or furnishings.
• Violation of federal or state laws and these Terms and Conditions are grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
1. Sorry, no pets.
2. No smoking or candles inside the house.
3. Only the guests included in the original reservation are permitted on the property.
4. Be kind. The house must be left in a reasonable state of tidiness with dishes washed and counter/stove wiped.
5. No eating in the bedrooms.
6. Children must be supervised at all times when outside.
7. Please take off shoes before entering the house if you’ve been exploring the farm.
Release Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
When you check in, we will have you read and sign this agreement.
I agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT not to sue and entity or individual involved in any way with the ownership, management, control an/or maintenance of J and J Aquafarms and/or their employees, officers, directors, management, agents (collectively and individually referred to herein as “Releasees”) from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
I hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Releasees, and any of them, or otherwise while using or staying at J and J Aquafarms.
I agree to INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost (including but not limited to attorney fees) that they may incur during and/or as a result of any activity of the undersigned while at J and J Aquafarms, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
(When applicable) I am the parent/guardian of a minor child and do hereby give my approval of his/her participation in any and all of the activities at J and J Aquafarms. I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself and on behalf of the minor.